Healthy Indoor Air For Fairfield & New Haven Counties Homes, CT
Having good indoor air quality (IAQ) is an important part of living in a healthy home. But air pollutants (particles and gasses that are not normally found in the air) entering or produced in the home can affect indoor air quality very badly. Normal dusting, cleaning, and ventilation will not be able to get rid of many of the harmful contaminants that may cause severe respiratory or lung diseases including cancer.
That is why it is important to contact a professional and experienced HVAC company to inspect, diagnose, and install the right indoor-air-treatment system as soon as you detect poor indoor air condition.
Climate Partners is a licensed HVAC contractor providing a variety of services and products geared toward improving the air that circulates throughout your home. We have been serving customers in Bridgeport, Greenwich, Monroe, New Canaan, Norwalk, Shelton, Stamford, and other areas in New Haven and Fairfield Counties since the early 1900s.
So call us today at 203-457-8581 for free estimate and consultation.
Importance of Healthy IAQ for Residential/Commercial Properties
- Global Coronavirus Pandemic: We take about 20,000 breaths each day and spend 90% of our time indoors. Now that we are in a global pandemic from the new coronavirus (COVID-19) with stay-at-home orders, this rate of staying indoors has increased. So, reducing exposure to substances in our indoor environment that trigger allergy asthma and other symptoms are important.
- People who are often most susceptible to the adverse effects of pollution (e.g., the very young, older adults, people with the cardiovascular or respiratory disease) tend to spend even more time indoors.
- Indoor concentrations of some pollutants have increased in recent decades due to such factors as energy-efficient building construction (when it lacks sufficient mechanical ventilation to ensure adequate air exchange) and increased use of synthetic building materials, furnishings, personal care products, pesticides, and household cleaners.
Types of Indoor-Air Pollutions
- Biological Pollutants
- Carbon Monoxide (CO)
- Formaldehyde/Pressed Wood Products
- Lead (Pb)
- Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2)
- Radon (Rn)
- Indoor Particulate Matter
- Secondhand Smoke/ Environmental Tobacco Smoke
- Stoves, Heaters, Fireplaces and Chimneys
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
*Learn more in EPA
Common Sources of Indoor Air Pollutions
There are many sources of indoor air pollution. These can include:
- Fuel-burning combustion appliances
- Tobacco products
- Building materials and furnishings as diverse as:
- Deteriorated asbestos-containing insulation
- Newly installed flooring, upholstery or carpet
- Cabinetry or furniture made of certain pressed wood products
- Products for household cleaning and maintenance, personal care, or hobbies
- Central heating and cooling systems and humidification devices
- Excess moisture
- Outdoor sources such as:
- Outdoor air pollution.
- Increase long- and short-term health problems
- Headache, Fatigue, Shortness of breath, Sinus congestion, Coughing, Sneezing, Dizziness, Nausea
- Irritation of the eye, nose, throat, and skin
- In some cases, life-threatening conditions such as Legionnaire’s disease, or carbon monoxide poisoning
- Asthma, allergies, or chemical sensitivities
- Respiratory diseases
- Suppressed immune systems (due to radiation, chemotherapy, or disease)
Ensure Healthy Indoor Air For Your Home
We understand different house has different types and amount of pollutants. That is why we offer a range of indoor air quality solutions that meets your need, taste and budget:
Our indoor air quality experts help homeowners ensure the air their family is breathing inside their home is clean through our expertly installed air cleaners. Air cleaners effectively clean the air inside your Fairfield County area home of the small size pollutants and contaminants that irritate your eyes, lungs, and sinuses.
Air filtration systems can also help your entire HVAC system operate more efficiently by reducing dirt and dust build-up on the system's components. This means lower utility bills.
Our air purification systems help reduce the effects of airborne pollutants by trapping particles as small as .01 microns It is also easy to clean and maintain. Air purifiers also help protect the furnishings in your Fairfield County area home while helping to maintain the efficiency of your home comfort system.
Humidity is one of the biggest contributing factors to poor indoor air quality. High indoor humidity can be a catalyst for mold and mildew growth. It can also facilitate healthy growing environments for bacteria and viruses, which can cause respiratory diseases and infections.
Our whole-house dehumidifiers and other dehumidification and humidity control solutions can prevent these air-pollutants from growing.
Get Quality Indoor Air With Climate Partners’ Air-Quality Treatment Solutions
- Based in Milford, CT, Climate Partners has been serving customers all over New Haven and Fairfield Counties since the early 1900s.
- We provide free estimates, inspection, installation, repair, replacement, and routine checkup services for any kind of healthy air quality system.
- We are the nation's most-awarded residential HVAC company.
- Our service technicians are highly skilled and trained to provide the best air filtration, and purification products and services possible to homeowners and businesses.
- Climate Partners is a certified reseller of all of the top products when it comes to quality insulation, HVAC, heaters, boilers, thermostats, humidifiers, and more.
- We provide emergency response services on a 24/7/365 basis.
- We specialize in creating and installing advanced indoor-air cleaning systems that provide not only comfortable indoor environments but ones that are actually conducive to promoting good health.
- Our experts can upgrade and renovate parts of your property to become more energy-efficient, and potentially even lowering your bills. We also provide custom energy-saving plans.
- We provide satisfaction guarantees with all of our work and will remove and refund any systems that do not meet your requirements or needs.
- We also provided other relevant services such as plumbing, insulation, duct sealing, air sealing, and so forth.
If you are suffering from air pollution inside your home, please call us today at 203-457-8581 or contact online to learn more about our air cleaner, filtration, purification, dehumidifiers, and other indoor-air-quality control services.