ReviewsOpen Reviews

Carrier HVAC in Fairfield and New Haven Counties, CT


HVAC, or heating, ventilation and cooling, is a system that cleans your air and provides cool air or warm air depending on your climate needs. HVAC systems are installed by certified technicians and are valued for their energy saving principles. More and more homes are incorporating an HVAC system into their home to control polluted air.

Indoor Air Quality

Indoor air quality is two to five times worse than outdoor air, mostly because the air flow is congested. This polluted air within your home can cause colds to linger much longer then usual, and allergies can become more severe. An HVAC system can improve air quality by constantly exchanging the outdoor air with fresh, indoor air that is filtered for the best possible quality.

Contact Us For A Free Estimate

Please complete this form and a climate partners specialist will contact you shortly.

Fields with (*) are required.

Energy Conservation

The initial investment for an HVAC system may be higher than the typical gas furnace, yet the long-term, energy saving benefits are very noticeable each month. The HVAC system has both heating and cooling in one unit, and this alone saves construction space, installation time and fees, and required power usage. The system is also run by renewable energy, which sometimes comes in the form of solar panels. Energy conservation is even better since the coolant is nonchlorine-based, which happens to deplete the ozone layer.

Moisture Consistency

Whether you live in a climate that changes drastically every three to four months, or if you live in a climate that remains constant, your home is always subjec tto moisture retention. Since the air inside your hoe does not circulate properly and is rarely exchanged with the cooler, drier air outside when it is applicable, your home may be prone to mold growth or mildew inside the walls and under floors. To reduce the chances of mold growth, which also causes health concerns and structural damage over time, the HVAC system consistently pulls moist, warm air out and sends dry, cool air inside in exchange.

Benefits of HVAC

Cost savings. If you replace an older system with a high efficiency one, it can save literally thousands of dollars in fuel costs. Many older systems operate around 65% AFUE (annual fuel utilization effiency) with the remaining 35% lost. New high efficency systems offer AFUE ratings well over 90%, which is great for both your bottom line and the environment. In this way, high efficiency systems often pay for themselves in a few years or less.

Comfort control. Thanks to variable-speed technology, modulating gas valves and other 21st century advances, modern high-efficiency systems can produce even more heating; maintain temperature at a more constant level, provide more consistent air flow and offer superior humidity control compared to older systems.

Programmable thermostats. Programmable thermostat systems have come standard with a high efficiency system and provide unprecendented control over temperatures in specific zones of your home. Inevitably, some rooms need to be heated or cooled more than others, and zoning can provide big energy savings alongside the comfort of consistently optimal temperatures. The ability to pre-program temperatures is also most ideal for people who are far from home for set periods of time, such as for work or school. Homeowners can save annually in energy costs, just through proper use of a programmable thermostat.

Aside from supplying boilers, we also specialize in air sealing, air conditioning, ductworkheatinginsulation, home energy evaluation and windows & doors.

We here at Climate Partners are proud to supply effective and high-quality products from brands such as Generac, Bradford White, AO Smith and Carrier to provide the best quality HVAC and other products for your home. All of Carrier’s commercially manufactured boilers are made with high-quality materials that will definitely fit all your needs. For the best heating systems in the surrounding areas of in Fairfield and New Haven Counties, CT contact Climate Partners today by dialing: 203-457-8581 or visiting our contact page here! We serve the following cities, and many more: Bethel, Cos Cob, Darien, Greenwich, Norwalk, Stamford, Beacon Falls, Branford, Middlebury and North Haven.

Copyright © 2020 Climate Partners | All rights reserved.

Climate Partners
922 Bridgeport Ave
Milford, CT 06460